Saturday 31 January 2015

Lost


Walking the streets at night in the cold pouring rain

Don’t know what to do but feeling heart broken pain

Street lamps like a runway, I want to take flight

But leaving you behind just doesn’t feel right

 

Chorus

I’m lost not knowing where to turn

I’m lost not knowing what to do

I’m lost searching for a sign

I’m lost wanting to find you

 

It’s a lonely long walk, I’m wandering all alone

My head is spinning, my heart continues to moan

A thunder bolt in my body, two worlds collide

Which one will speak louder? which one will hide?

 

Bridge

How can I find you when I don’t know where to look

Your glance was a chance that I should have surely took

 

Dark shadows teasing, not easing my troubled mind

Sunrise starting slowly, allowing shadows to unwind

Thoughts become clearer, the light shows me the way

Could there be a happy ending to this glorious day?

No comments:

Post a Comment