Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tomorrow

It only takes a second to spoil a moment in time
That negative phrase repeating, an uncaring hidden crime
Comments rattling around your head unable to escape
Too many things in its way can’t jump over the red tape

Chorus
Tomorrow is a brand new day filled with endless dreams
Loving smiles so warm they embrace the glowing sunbeams
Waking up next to the one you love starts the perfect day
My life now a wash with colour no longer a shadow in grey
Positivity ready to shine as tomorrow breaks the midnight
The morning rise comes and tomorrow feels so right

Too many people dragging me down need to move on fast
A friendship I thought was strong, now I know it will not last
Trying to move forward unnoticed but my life is like a statue
A gap in time, a moment’s hesitation is this the luck I’m due

Bridge
I want tomorrow now, Will tomorrow be never?
I want tomorrow now, I want tomorrow forever

Looking back I was foolish trapped in a life unknown
People trying to mould me wanting me to be someone’s clone
Now I’ve broken free there is nothing left to hold me back

My hopes and dreams back on tomorrow’s track

No comments:

Post a Comment