Friday 30 October 2015

Hurt

I may not be bleeding but inside I feel pain
You said you would be there but you’ve let me down again
Another broken promise, another careless lie
I try and move on but my mind keeps asking why

Do you know what you are doing? Is it simply a game?
Your excuses keep coming but they’re becoming rather lame
I gave you my time when you needed it the most
But when I needed you, you suddenly became a ghost

Chorus
You hurt me inside
But you won’t see me cry
Your words are empty promises
Why can’t I say goodbye
The feeling won’t go away
It’s stays for while
The heart wants to give you chance
But my head is in denial

Bridge
Something you said last night suck in my mind
I saw who you are, why was I so blind

You didn’t know I was listening when you said those words about me
If someone had have told me I would have had to disagree
How could you be so hurtful after everything I’ve done?

My mind was so alive but my body had gone numb

No comments:

Post a Comment