Saturday 28 November 2015

Tears of Joy

From the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew what love meant
I held you close to my body and smelt your perfect scent
I put my hand behind your head and you slowly peeked at me
The most beautiful girl in the world, know one could disagree

A bundle of joy, a miracle, quite simply the definition of happiness
An overpowering emotion that I never thought I could express
My eyes filled up, a tear was shed, and my heart did exactly the same
Now the most difficult part of all, giving you the perfect name

I never believed in princesses until I saw you that special day
Let me take you to our castle and only a prince will take you away
I will gladly sacrifice everything I have to give you the very best

When I look back on my life, with you, I know I’ve been truly blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment