Tuesday 29 January 2013

You don’t notice me


I see you walking round

In your usual perfect way

Always in my thoughts

And there you will stay

 

I tried to talk to you once

The words wouldn’t come out

The moment had passed

“Hi” I wanted to shout

 

Something special happened

Just this very morning

We had a conversation

Hope it wasn’t boring

 

The dark clouds moved

The sky is now blue

All I every wanted

My wish to come true

 

I said I would help

In any way I could

Will I get used again?

My thoughts began to flood

 

 

 

My next move waits

What do I need t do?

Maybe get your number

I really haven’t a clue

 

A week passed by

Until I saw you again

You never looked so good

In the pouring rain

 

As I approached the door

My heart beating fast

Has my chance gone?

This could be my last

 

You turned you head quickly

My eyes looked down

What I wanted to say

“Do you fancy a drink in town?”

 

But you looked through me

As if I wasn’t there

You didn’t notice me

So no change there!

No comments:

Post a Comment