Monday 1 April 2013

“It will happen” so they say!


I’m always told there is someone for everyone

But I’m not sure it’s true

I’m always told you’ll find her when you’re not looking

But that just won’t do

 

I’ve tried dating sites and uploaded my profile

But girls just look at the picture

I’ve had some emails but they never go any further

How I nearly caught her

 

I’ve tried chatting girls up in a bar but can’t seem to do it

They just think I’m funny

I’ve been on first dates and I have a story to tell

Some wanted to boil a bunny!

 

I’ve made mistakes and took friendship for something more

My emotional wall down

Girls have flirted with me but I never saw the signs

Oh dear, what a clown!

 

So as I reach the age that I’m ready to settle down

Have children one day

I hear the same lines that I’ve heard all too often

“It’ll happen” so they say

No comments:

Post a Comment