Sunday 11 December 2016

Let Me


I know you’ve had times when you haven’t seen the light
When everything got too much to handle
I just want to let you know that I’m always around
I’ll always be here to light your candle

Chorus
Let me open the door
Let me pull out your chair
Let me hold your hand
Let others stop and stare
Let me be by your side
Let me be your dance
Let me close that chapter
Let others stop and glance

You should have been treated better than you have been
Others haven’t been so kind
They turned away when life became difficult
You need to take the negativity from your mind

Bridge
Hold on to your torch and make your light shine
Believe in yourself and everything will be fine

What we have I definitely wouldn’t exchange
Some see our love like a movie, so true
A story that will eventually unwind

At the end there will always be me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment