Sunday 15 September 2013

One Way Traffic

I always give while you seem to take

You never realise our friendships at stake

Wanting me around when things not so good

Our friendship definitely as clear as mud

 

You organise an event and don’t ever include me

Friendships a two way street, wouldn’t you agree

A bond we had is stretching to the very limit

Our friendship crashing down from the highest summit

 

Torn apart by the dilemma thrusting its self ahead

‘Your friendship means the word’ you nonchalantly said

Why when I need you you’re nowhere to be seen

 I think it’s ultimately time to wash our friendship clean

 

It will hurt me to say this but we need to move on

The friendship that was there has finally gone

One way traffic I just couldn’t do anymore

Your selfish ways have damaged me to the core

No comments:

Post a Comment