Saturday 10 May 2014

A Different Place


The alarm bell rings and I lay silently still

Praying I can convince my mum that I am ill

Frightened and worried about leaving my home

To scared for school so the streets I will roam

 

My friends think it’s weird that I don’t like this place

But they don’t now the problems that I have to face

The abuse is not only physical but mentally as well

My confidence is shot and I’ve got no one to tell

 

The other children all happy so why did they choose me

Is it because I’m different from their normally society?

But I won’t change who I am, is that so totally wrong?

I’m hoping they stop hurting me as I’m not that strong

 

Last night I cried myself to sleep just one last time

Tomorrow I’ll face them and call them on their crime

Battered and bruised I promise I won’t have any regret

With me for life are these the memories I won’t forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment