Friday 7 November 2014

Perfect Girl


I never knew you existed

I only saw you in my dreams

My nightmare of relationships

Now my life finally gleams

 

I still can’t believe my luck

That I can see you everyday

I didn’t think it would happen

I just continued to hope and pray

 

I don’t use perfection alot

But in this case it’s definitely true

My love grows stronger everyday

There will never be another you

 

You walk like a catwalk model

Gliding on the pavement side

When I saw you, my heart stopped

I thought I’d actully died

 

Amazingly, you don’t really know

How beautiful you really are

You see the good in everyone

You are the shinniest star

 

I didn’t think I could change

But this feeling deep in my soul

This excitement feels strange

My heart you’ve certainly stole

 

I wake up early every morining

Run around like I’m in a race

Excitedly waiting for that moment

When I can see you perfect face

No comments:

Post a Comment