Sunday 7 December 2014

Foolish Love


Thought that this was a sign sent from heaven above

Who would have thought that I would eventually fall in love

The moment I saw you I didn’t need a second glance

Just enough courage inside to think that I had a chance

 

I don’t think I ever believed in love at first sight

But the moment you came into my life I knew it was right

That warm sensation that I have just hearing your beautiful name

Would be great to play doubles for once and leave the single game

 

But my love and affection you didn’t really want to see

You played me like a fool but you didn’t want to hurt me

Again I’ve been a fool who thought that this time it would be true

I thought I found something special I thought it was you

 

I thought meeting you would be the final piece of my life jigsaw

Most parts of my life feel so rich but my love life is still so poor

Do you only have one chance of meeting the right person for you?

I honestly believe that I’ll never meet anyone who is as special as you

No comments:

Post a Comment