Sunday 15 March 2015

Chasing the unchaseable


Hard to understand why I do it

Why do I always fail?

Like a harbour that has everything

That ship has finally set sail

 

Lower your standards I hear you cry

But why would I do that?

Like wearing your very best outfit

Without the perfect hat

 

Chorus

Chasing the unchaseable is all I ever do

Living in my own dream world

A world that doesn’t include you

But how can I change this outlook

Chasing the girl again

Searching for the right one

Is driving me insane

 

Time to find that someone special

But who is this Miss Right?

Is she someone who I already know?

Or is she out of my sight?

 

Bridge

The dream I have is the life I need

Wanting it to happen, I now believe

I can no longer keep chasing the unchaseable goal

Another girl, my heart stole

No comments:

Post a Comment