Sunday 1 March 2015

Stringing me along


I felt an attraction that I’d never felt before

When you look at me I stare down to the floor

I dream about strolling through a park hand in hand

It’s the simple things you know, they’ll never understand

                                                                            

My conscience is being pulled for fear of being to nice

Why would someone like you look at someone like me twice

Have I got something thing that you want, something that you need

Will you get what you want then get up and leave?

 

Chorus

Are you just stringing me along?

What you’re doing to me is wrong

Once you’ve got what you need you’ll be gone

I’ll be left feeling like you were the one

(So I guess the question is are you just stringing me along?)

 

People have used me before and I promised never again

Maybe I’m too naïve wanting sunshine when all I get is rain

How is this situation happening? Why is it always me?

What is the secret answer?  Is there a magic key?

 

Bridge

Can we just be honest and tell each other how we feel

Then I’ll know once and for all if this relationship is for real

No comments:

Post a Comment