Monday 16 March 2015

Why?


Why?

 

Why do people lead you on?

Why don’t they miss you when you’ve gone?

Why do they do it for their own personal gain?

Why do they leave you with so much pain?

 

Why don’t them make things clear?

Why do they turn their back and sneer?

Why aren’t they honest from the start?

Why do they set out to break your heart?

 

Why do they say it’s not you it’s me?

Why don’t they realise I can see?

Why do they say ‘You’re just too nice’?

Why don’t people look at me twice?

 

Why do they use me then throw me away?

Why do they only call when it’s a rainy day?

Why don’t the ever answer your call?

Why do they watch you rise then fall?

 

Why is it easier to write than talk face to face?

Why are you always looking a me to replace?

Why leave the truth and commit to a lie?

Why the brave face when I want to cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment