Sunday 7 June 2015

If

If I held your hand would you hold mine?
If there was a queue to see you would you let me stand in line?
If I asked you out would you take the chance?
If the floor was empty would you be willing to dance?

If I ever let you down would you be able to forgive me?
If you close your eyes would you still be able to see me?
If I gave you my coat, due to the rain, would you accept?
If I bought you flowers would you say they were inept?

If I was going too fast would you slow me down?
If I made you laugh would you call me a clown?
If I smiled at you would you smile back?
If I booked us a holiday would you go home and pack?

If I climbed a mountain would you help me to the top?
If I offered you chocolate would you take the lot?
If I opened my heart would you look inside?

If my heart was lost would you be my guide?

No comments:

Post a Comment