Sunday 28 June 2015

She’s gone

I will always be there
Whenever you’re in need
I watched you grow so beautifully
From that tiny helpless seed
I’ve given you my friendship
But I wanted so much more
If you ever want to return
I’ll leave that open door

Chorus
She’s gone
Moved away
Won’t come back, not today
It hurts inside
My heart is bleeding
But I’ll never give up
I’ll always keep believing

I’ve wiped away my tears
It’s hard to see you go
I try to keep my chin up
But my heart is at an all time low
Just to hold your hand once more
To feel you next to me
I stare into your eyes
But it’s only friendship that you see

Bridge
Is it too late?
She could have been the one
I wish I could tell her how I feel
But now she’s gone

I would pick her up
When she was feeling down
I’d make her laugh
Pretending I was a clown
She would call me her other half
I felt I was her boyfriend
I was on to of the world

Now the world is about to end

No comments:

Post a Comment