Sunday 23 August 2015

Whenever

It started out as friendship that nobody could deny
I thought I could hide these feelings but why should I try
Obvious from the start we had an instant connection
We had two different lives with their own distraction

Chorus
Whenever I hear your voice
Whenever I see your smile
My hear skips a beat no longer in denial
Whenever I feel your touch
Whenever I hold your hand
The feeling inside that no one will understand

As time goes by our feelings become clear
Our paths that were wide are now becoming near
The journey ahead we know will be hard to travel
But being with each our paths will begin to unravel

Bridge
I know we will come out victorious on the other side
Not religious but both have faith in our spiritual guide

I’ve waited an eternity for you to come along
I honestly never thought that love could be this strong
At night I close my eyes and all I see is you

I don’t know what the meaning of life is but mine is simple you

No comments:

Post a Comment