Friday 4 March 2016

Incredible Woman

In a crowded room
I watched you from a far
You caught my eye while I was standing at the bar
Tonight the stars aligned
We laughed in the rain
An incredible woman whose love I would gain

You have the perfect smile
To match you sparkling eyes
I can’t believe you picked me from a thousand guys
All the signs were there
This was too good to be true
An incredible woman there can be only one of you


A cheeky kiss on the lips
Finally I’m holding your hand
Moving to the dance floor to the rhythm of the band
You took me in your arms
We had our first dance
An incredible woman you had me in a love trance


A princess in the night
Calling out my name
Two of us together our lives will never be the same
A Knight in shining armour
Coming to rescue you

An incredible woman whose fairytale has come true

No comments:

Post a Comment