Monday 31 December 2012

Spanish Eyes


I’m sitting here wondering what to do

Shall I take the risk for you?

 

Without a doubt you got me crazy

Needing to run but feeling lazy

 

My stomach twisting and turning into a knot

Already loving the friendship I’ve got

 

I need to know how you feel

Because for me this is all too real

 

Wanting you to give me a look to say

Come on over and here you’ll stay

 

Hope this doesn’t crash and burn

Walking towards me you suddenly turn

 

This night could be the beginning of the end

Waiting for the call to be your boyfriend

 

If this situation I have read wrong

Then for me the road is again too long

 

You told me today you couldn’t say no

But to this question I really don’t know

 

If you say yes I will be greatly shocked

For my love is no longer hopelessly blocked

 

Listening silently as my joyful heart cries

To look once more into your Spanish eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment