Sunday 1 December 2013

Keeping the Dream Alive

Another idea that I quickly write down

My imagination spinning round and round

Who will see the written work that I do

Most of it hidden from the world we view

 

My thoughts captured in what I write

Some of them heavy some of them light

Feelings that I can’t say face to face

Through my writing I enter another place

 

If I could just get a single opportunity ajar

I’m positive my work would go very far

I’m not expecting it to happen straight away

But I’ll keep knocking for that opportunity one day

 

Who knows what really lies ahead

Keep trying my friend encouragingly said

The knock backs will make me that bit stronger

Hoping the success lasts a little bit longer

 

Writing, stand-up and acting on the stage

Some of the skills on my entertainment page

When there is an audience I always thrive

So please help me keep my dream alive

No comments:

Post a Comment