Wednesday 17 July 2013

Hard to say goodbye

Never wanting to leave trying hard to stay

As soon as I arrived dreading this fateful day

The joyful smiles soon turn into sorrow

Knowing goodbye will be tomorrow

 

We try and hide our feelings for each other

You walk back slowly greeted by your worried mother

In her arms your shoulders gradually sink

My heart wanting my head to have a re-think

 

A final glance as you tilt your tear filled eyes

Difficult to look I stare to the cloudless skies

Don’t have the answer to our emotional stress

How did we end up in this relationship mess?

 

Standing at the station have I made a mistake?

Realising my feeling were true and not fake

If only she was here so I could tell her once more

It’s her I love; it’s her that I adore

 

Suddenly I turn as I hear her screaming voice

I know I’ve made the perfect choice

We both embrace, our emotions running high

You know it’s right when it’ hard to say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment