Tuesday 2 July 2013

You Caught My Eye

Although I’ve seen you many times before

You seemed different when you walked through the door

Was it your hair, your clothes, your million dollar smile?

My feelings fighting my head strong denial

 

As the night progressed and we shared conversation

Now my feelings exploding without hesitation

Your warmth personality, your unique style

I could walk with you mile after mile

 

The flirting began with a simple effective touch

Your hand on my arm it brushed it, not much

It was enough to show you were interested in me

Your body language more than the eye could see

 

We left the night with a sparkly goodbye

Knowing our lustful feelings would not lie

The moment now passed another night gone

Who would have thought, you could be the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment