Sunday 24 November 2013

Delaying the Happiness

You have your rules that you will not break

But my liking of you is truly not fake

Apparently previously you’ve been hurt in the past

But this thing called happiness could definitely last

 

Unknown if the two of us together would be good

But I’d take the bet if I thought you would

The more I get to know you the more of you I like

But you delaying this makes my heart go on strike

 

Just one chance is all that I really ask

But getting you out is proving a difficult task

Your barriers up that I want to break through

So now I’ll ask what do I need to do

 

Who knows if this will ever work out?

Our friendship going around a roundabout

We need to sort out this relationship mess

As I think you’re just delaying your happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment