Saturday 16 November 2013

Waiting for the call

You’ve checked your phone and still no call

Could this disappointment be my biggest fall?

She said she’d be in touch but that was days ago

Obviously her answer was simply a no

 

This time I thought I’d read the signs rights

In the darkness she stood there shinning so bright

We flirted a little and I sensed a connection

My love life about to get a powerful injection

 

No message sent no message received

This the truth I was about to concede

Heard through a friend she just wanted some fun

And here is me thinking that she could be the one

 

So much in common but have separate interest

Hard to know what to do without being a pest

Don’t want to play anymore silly dating games

Finding more information are now my aims

 

Like a roulette ball unknown which number it lands

This conundrum is way out of my lonely hands

A glancing look at the phone besides me

Trying to imagine the message I don’t see

No comments:

Post a Comment