Sunday 17 November 2013

Why can’t you see what I see?

I see someone with a beautiful smiling face

You see someone at the back of the beauty race

I see someone who is quietly strong

You see someone that is always wrong

 

I see someone who is pure and true

You see someone who lies to a few

I see someone who works hard to achieve

You see someone who won’t try and believe

 

I see someone whose dream is still alive

You see someone who has lost their drive

I see someone that inspires their friend

You see someone never gets to the end

 

I see a person who fights for what’s right

You see someone who has fought their last fight

I see someone who has friends all around

You see someone who is lost on the ground

 

I see someone who has energy and passion

You see someone who has gone out of fashion

I see someone who has warmth and affection

You see someone who has a different reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment