Saturday 16 November 2013

Emotional Blackmail

So it’s come to this after years of being together

You constantly replying with ‘Yeah, What ever’

I thought we could talk our relationship through

But we seem unable so what can I do?

 

Yes we have kids and they mean the world to me

But I’ve fell out of love with you, can’t you see

Our lives are different and we’ve drifted apart

Please don’t use the kids to bleed my heart

 

We’ve lived separate lives and have done for a while

You know our marriage is over but you’re still in denial

I’ve tried to leave before but what about the children

It’s all about them but one day I will run

 

The atmosphere is awful and the children will know

Can’t you see it’s the best if I simple just leave and go?

I’ll support you and the children with paying the bill

I’ll even make sure you and them are in my will

 

Our relationship a front for your family and friends

It’s only a matter of time before this relationship ends

Please let me go so my life and heart can set sail

And please don’t use my kids as emotional blackmail

No comments:

Post a Comment